How to setup Covid19 Notification banner on WordPress Website?
In New Zealand, Covid19 has hit many businesses. Different businesses are impacted by lockdown levels. You can declare your business status in lockdown level using the Notification bar so your daily client won’t neg you ask the same question again and again.
I will show you how you can set up the Covid19 banner on your WordPress website. It’s very easy to setup. Please follow these simple steps.
- Go to your WordPress Backend
2. On the left-hand side mouse hover on the Plugins and click on Add New
3. Search for Notibar plugin and install it.
4. Activate Notibar plugin
5. After activating the plugin go to Appearance -> Notibar
6. Click on the Content options
7. Once all settings are done, click on publish button and review the Notification bar on the top.
If you need any help with the Website design, maintenance or re-design, SEO or any other questions, please feel free to contact me.